Outrun the Sun, Inc. has named melanoma research scholars at the Harvard Institues of Medicine, Thomas Jefferson University, Mayo Clinic, University of Chicago, New York University, University of California-Irvine, and Wake Forest University Medical Center.
Research Scholar Facts:
- To date, more than $145,000 has been awarded to OTS Melanoma Research Scholars.
- Awards have ranged from $10,000 to $20,000.
- Program funding is provided, in part, by two donor-designated funds: The Pamela Hene Melanoma Research Fund and the William E. Holland Research Fund. These funds were created in loving memory of Mr. Holland and Ms. Hene by their families and friends.
Learn more about the Outrun the Sun, Inc. Melanoma Research Scholars and their studies:
- Matthew Block, M.D., Ph. D., Mayo Clinic
- Steven Feldmen, M.D., Ph.D., Wake Forest Medical Center
- Anand Ganesan, M.D., Ph.D., University of California-Irvine
- Shernan Grace Holtan, M.D., Mayo Clinic
- Deborah Lang, Ph.D., University of Chicago
- Prashiela Manga, Ph.D., New York University
- Aaron Mansfield, M.D., Mayo Clinic
- Tobias Schatton, Pharm.D., Ph.D., Harvard Institutes of Medicine
- Yongping Shao, Ph.D., Kimmel Cancer Center at Jefferson