Please Give Now. Giving to Outrun the Sun, Inc. means that you are supporting important initiatives that will benefit melanoma patients today and in the future. Gifts take many forms:
- Outright Gifts: Gifts made in cash or by check
- Honor Gifts: To honor a melanoma survivor or other special person
- Memorial Gifts: To memorialize a life lost to melanoma or other illness
- Recognition Gifts: To recognize a special occasion or accomplishment
- Planned Gifts: Gifts made through a trust, a last will and testament, charitable gift annuity, charitable remainder trust, retirement plan, life insurance policy
- Corporate Gifts: A corporation’s opportunity to support specific initiatives
- Matching Gifts: Allows an employer to match an employee gift
- Gifts of Stock
- Give through the United Way: It may be possible to give to Outrun the Sun through your local United Way agency. Please check with your local United Way for details.
Organizations also may choose to sponsor the Outrun the Sun Race Against Melanoma.
Founded in 2004 as an Indiana nonprofit corporation, Outrun the Sun, Inc. is a tax-exempt organization under Section 501 (c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Gifts made to Outrun the Sun, Inc. are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law. Your tax-deductible gift may be made to Outrun the Sun, Inc. 8435 Keystone Crossing, Suite 175, Indianapolis, IN 46240.